we&us } SIX-I ; Th One and only-s (:
{ ! }WE LOVE ♥ SIX- I ! (:
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Exams !

Hey everyone !
I guess you are exhausted and stressed with all the exams yeah ?
Just leaving a short post here ,
to cheer and encourage all of you up !
Hehes .
Exams ? No worries !
Just revise before the exams and try your best when it comes !
Hehes . Thats not difficult !
Once PSLE is over ,
you can play all you want and you'll feel REALLY GREAT !
WOOOOH ! XD hahs ..
So ... try harder and GO FOR IT for tomorrow's Chinese Prelim Paper !
YESSSS , i guess ,
6I can do it and beat most of the classes !
Not only for Chinese ,
but or the other subjects ! XDDD
Ending here ! BYE!
WOOOHOOOOO ~
Todays homework only :
Science
Practice Paper 2 MCQ .
JocelynNg